So, this week I have to the realization that gardening will never be a hobby of mine. I feel like it is just weeding, and that is not fun. After 4-5 hours of it, and still more to come, I have decided to not ever have a garden of my own. I came away with rashes on my arm and sunburns... I do have a lot of pretty tulips... but not worth it, I'd rather just take a walk and look at other people's flowers. If you love gardening and want to tell me why go ahead, but I may not believe you...
2 comments:
Just think of all the pretty flowers you'll have when you're finished! :) Congrats on finishing up the semester! I remember that feeling... its def the best!
You guys should come up and hang out with us in Idaho! Tyrel loves gardening.... :) (he really does) I'm glad you passed your test, I don't know what it is really, but that's still good.
Post a Comment