It was my cousin Sully's birthday on Sunday. He is 5. We had a family party on Saturday for him, and then on Monday Josh and I took him mini golfing for his present. He LOVES mini golfing. Mini golfing is the theme of his bedroom, his party, his cake, most of his presents, and pretty much everything we did had something to do with mini golf. So, since Josh couldn't come to his party because he had to work, I thought it would be fun to take him golfing, especially because I know Sully really likes Josh. It was nice because we took our time through the course... we had a family of eight in front of us... so we had a lot of fun... i had a lot of fun laughing anyways. My favorite quote of the day was when Sully turned to me after one of the holes and said, "I won't cheat on the next hole." Let's just say that didn't happen. Also, everytime Josh called me Lani, Sully corrected him and told him my name is Alana, it was funny...

I asked him to give me his best action shot... this is what I got...


1 comment:
Those are the best presents- your time and doing something that the kid loves to do. Good idea Alana! I bet he had a great time with you guys. BTW, Jacob's birthday is in October. :) LOL
Post a Comment