I should be reading Huck Finn... but I am really good at procrastinating it. Plus, it is hard book to get through in one week... It takes me a long time to read the language...
I have started Spring term so now I teach one aerobics class, then I have two classes... Chronic disease prevention and American novel. I am already bored with my first class, and my novel class is crazy. We have six novels, one for each week. And my teacher was telling us that Carmen and Marlowe rhyme... WHAT? If someone can explain this to me that'd be great... I am not an english expert...
Other than school and reading I just have fun at home and wait for Josh to get home. So I like doing crafts. My sisters got me a magnetic board for my birthday and I just finished decorating it. I like it, but I feel like it needs something else, but don't know what to do. Also, I cut my hair. It was falling out like crazy and we thought it would be best to cut it... I like it so far, but I am no good at styling it. I tried it curly today and I don't think I will be doing that for awhile.

No comments:
Post a Comment