Saturday, May 16, 2009

"The smile on your face"

1 year ago today I became the happiest girl ever

I had no idea 1 year ago that I would be as happy as I am today.  I absolutely love my life.  I have an amazing husband and all because one year ago he asked me to marry him.  Best decision ever.  I feel really grateful today and I love it.  I LOVE BEING HAPPY!  I know most everyone that reads this blog has been married a lot longer than I have, but I love it! I often feel the need to say that I am married out loud, (not because I forget, just because if often seems too good)... which usually makes Josh laugh at me, but I love it.  Any
ways, I know this is nothing important to anyone (not that what I say is ever important to others... but that's okay with me) but I like posting when I am happy and feeling grateful, hence the reason for my post today!
SMILE!!!


6 comments:

jksfam said...

Happy engagement anniversary! I agree- it is much better being married!

Dalene said...

We are SO glad he asked you and SO glad you said yes! I still like to remind Brian that we are married - it makes me happy, too. Gotta love those Olson boys.

Carly Hales said...

hey lani i found your blog and it's so cute- especially this post! love you!!!! :)

kels said...

hahaha I do that too sometimes-- "we're MARRIED!!!" :) best thing ever!

Brett Emily & Jaxon said...

hey i'm emily i came to visit in october i think well anyways just wanted to say hi and if you guys are in az ever come visit. i love your crafts i love doing stuff like that too but i am not that good. well hope too see you agian someday.

Scott said...

Loni you are absolutely adorable. Scott and I are so excited that you might be coming are way. We are always saying how much we like you. Josh better know how good he has it.