I am so excited! Josh and I both finished our last finals today and now we are off to California tomorrow! Although it would have been a lot of fun to go back east and be with Josh's family, I am really looking forward to warmer weather. It seemed to snow all day. I think snow can be pretty, but I really do like being warm and not stuck under 7 layers of clothes. I am not trying to be pessimistic about the snow, but it isn't fun to run in a couple of inches of snow each morning, first because running shoes were not made to be repel water, and because it is cold I have to wear 2 pairs of exercise pants, three shirts, 2 jackets (one being my snow ski jacket), and gloves just to not die while I am out. Oh but hands got so numb during my run that I wanted to cry, and I was trying to move them the whole time, but it was really hard. I need ear muffs or something too... that would be nice.

this is a picture from inside our house of the backyard/ neighbor's yard. It's pretty, but COLD. these next two pictures were taken in California last Christmas break. notice we are both wearing shorts...


Anyways, we are leaning tomorrow to drive to California, in separate cars, and hopefully in no snow. I would love it if it didn't snow because that would scare me a lot.
1 comment:
Good luck! Have fun!
Post a Comment