Scariest haircut experience ever.... I decided I needed my haircut, it was getting annoying, so I decided to go down the street to Paul Mitchell the school for a cheap and time consuming haircut. I have liked what I've gotten there before so I was pretty confident. Apparently I was the only one that was confident. The straight guy that cut my hair (he made sure I knew he was straight) started off by telling his instructor person what he was going to do to my hair before he even asked me what I wanted. Thank goodness he read my mind and all I wanted was a simple trim. After I told him how much to trim off he washed my hair where he continued to tell me how he was suing his old boss for a lot of money... so much money that it was taking over three years to get it. Just what I needed to know... As he started to cut my hair he kept looking around the room like he had no idea what he was doing, yah, I was not so confident at this point, I was just hoping it was going to turn out well... Luckily the cut went fine and the instructor came over again and told him how to correctly straighten hair, I never realized it was so hard, but I guess there is a correct technique to it. When he was finally done after and hour and half he looked at my hair and said, "Do you like it? I really like it. I am really impressed, and I even cut it! Yah, I really like it, wow."
I think I might have been his first haircut, luckily I am happy with the results...
4 comments:
It looks so beautiful and healthy!
I'm glad it turned out well!
Hey cuz! LOVE the doo. Serious. Mr. Straight really did a good job. I'm impressed too! Shar went to Paul Mitchell The School (you have to say the whole thing for effect) once and came out with BLACK hair. It was hilarious! I picked her up to eat at home that night and she was still crying. Good times. It lightened eventually to a nice chocolate brown and she's been dark ever since. So, again, really impressed. I especially love the face you're making. Ha!
Also wanted to tell you congrats on being the newest Jane Fonda to hit the Richards building! (is that where you'll teach?) I'm sure you've got it all down already, but if you want any dance hints, I LOVED a dance aerobics class I was in at Gold's Gym on 9th in Provo. The teacher is Lynette (she actually owns the gym). Along with that... I still have a gold's pass that I haven't had the time to freeze (it's prepaid.. good till next may or so) - I really wouldn't mind just giving it to you if you'd be interested in checking out that class. Just a thought. Glad to see you're doing well!
Lani G! I'm glad I found your blog! Haha. Your hair is way way way too cute.
Post a Comment