I love crafts! I don't know what has been going on lately, but I always feel like I need to be doing something. I want to make cakes and clothes and quilts and treats and stuff. I never quite get to the making cakes and treats, but that's okay, probably better for my health anyways. Something I was really excited about was a book I made on snapfish with our wedding photos. I got it in the mail on Thursday I was so excited! It is so fun getting packages and letters in the mail! I tried explaining the book a couple of times to Josh, but I guess I wasn't very good at it because when he finally saw it he was suprised it to see it actually was bound like a real book.
So here is a picture of the front. I chose this picture because we look really happy, which is how I always feel when I am with my husband. I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with everyday of my life. He makes me smile and laugh and he always makes me feel good when I am having a hard day. He is absolutely wonderful and I am so blessed to be married to him for all of eternity. I love you!

p.s. Henry (my old van) is running again thanks to Josh fixing the battery.
1 comment:
Too cute! I want to see it. Was this the free deal from Oprah?
Post a Comment