Thursday, March 20, 2008

What the heck!!!

Yesterday started out great! I had to show a piece of my original choreography piece to my modern dance class. I forgot what I had practiced and prepared, so it turned out all funny, but it was over so i was happy. Well, then I went to my history class and all was fine. I came home and got stuff done. I felt it was a productive day. I then went to work and then a geology test review and I was happy because I got out an hour earlier than I do every other day. I thought other people would be happy that I was home earlier too, but I was wrong. Maybe I should have gone back to work for the last hour. I am not a mean person, I only want others to be happy. I want to help others, but I don't always know how. Why do people have to get irritated with me? Am I really doing something wrong all the time? I'm not perfect. I do love my life though and I do love who I am. I love other people and I really just want them to be happy. Gosh, I just want to scream today, so this was the one way I could find a place to get some of it out. I know this must make no sense, but I am ok. I just hope everyone has a good day and smiles a lot.

2 comments:

Greedy Kristian said...

It's okay to scream (just don't scream at anyone in particular). Seriously, if you feel the urge...do it. You will feel a lot better :)

Good luck!

Brave Brooke said...

okay so last night I had this amazingly horrible dream and in my dream I was really upset and running back to my apartment to see the one person who could comfort me...YOU! No joke it totally happened. I miss you!