Monday, March 17, 2008
Last minute projects...
So, Sunday morning I tend to not a get a whole lot done. I decided to needed to change that, so yesterday in my couple of hours before church I decided to make a skirt. It turned out ok, but after i made it i felt like the fabrics were too dark, but it is crazy and fun. I wish I had my own sewing machine so i could sew whenever i wanted to, but i guess i'll be fine with using my roommates for now. Considering I don't have enough money to buy lots of fabric maybe it is best i don't have a sewing machine right now. After I made the skirt I thought of how I tend to not spend very much time on things. I don't think it is because I am lazy, I just like things to be done. Sometimes I may hurry just to get it done, and not do my perfect best, but i always like how things turn out... Maybe I lower my standards when I do projects, but hey, I am happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment