What a great holiday! We are so blessed to be able to rejoice today because of everything that Christ has done for us. He suffered so that we might return to Him and our Father in Heaven. He was resurrected and we will be too. It is great to remember that life doesn't end here on earth, it goes on for longer than we can imagine.
It is kind of a weird day to me because I have never not been with my family on easter. I was lucky enough to go home last year because Andy returned home from his mission the Friday before Easter. I'm not doing the traditional easter things like looking for eggs, but I am able to focus on Christ and the meaning behind the holiday. I look forward to going to church today. I hope everyone had a great day and was able to spend it with family.
this was from last year's easter week with my grandma and grandpa Carey, but until my camera gets sent back I can't add new pictures, but I like pictures, so I'll just keep adding ones from awhile ago...
this was from last year's easter week with my grandma and grandpa Carey, but until my camera gets sent back I can't add new pictures, but I like pictures, so I'll just keep adding ones from awhile ago...
No comments:
Post a Comment