Monday, March 10, 2008

Best email ever

Ok- So This is an email I got from my littlest sister Maddy. She is 8 and makes me laugh so much! This made me so happy and I just wanted to share it. Thanks girlie!!

hey lanilan
eye miss u 2. Buy the way, great job with beating josh!! I am doing great. good to know... that you are having fun in s-c-h-o-o-l spells school! it snowed this summer at utah? u never told a mwa dat ! Huh!!!!!!!! and of course it all melted i mean, it melted!! huh!! i heart it that flowers come out during spring 2 ! in school i planted carnation seeds and i think that mine is growing the best out of all my class!! Mrs. Bizub (my teacher) is going to or supposed to have a baby on March 9th (a girl). otherwise nothing, soooooo bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truely & sincerely
Madd22G (maddy)

No comments: