This past weekend Josh and I were able to take a break and head to Redondo Beach to spend some time with the Gillette family. We were able to cheer Mckay on at the MB Hometown fair 10K. She did great- and this was only her second time running 6 miles. These pictures were as she was finishing.
While everyone was either at work or school on Monday Josh and I rode bikes along the strand. We walked around the Redondo Pier and it really made me miss living next to the beach. Maybe someday...
We were also able to hang out on the beach and admire the sunset. I don't know if the family really enjoyed all the pictures I took of them- I mean my sisters love photo shoots... but not everyone. Oh well. We had a lot of fun and I am so glad we were able to go. Thanks mom and dad for letting us stay and thanks to Maddy for letting us take over your room.







1 comment:
Come back!!! What a fun weekend - thanks for coming!
Post a Comment