On Tuesday the 18th we go to the Dr for the big 20 week ultrasound. I am so excited to find out if we are having a little girl (Lola) or little boy (Juan Cruz). Those aren't the names we will use when our baby is born, but I figured since we have some blankets embroidered with those names (thanks to DownEast Home) those are the names we'll use for now. Unless of course you like the name Kool-Aid better. Josh is convinced that is good name for a future child of ours- he has yet to convince me.
We are really excited to find out and to see our little baby on the ultrasound. Go ahead and guess what you think baby Olson is on the poll in the sidebar. I think it's fun to know what other people think.
3 comments:
I voted boy,I am so exited for you to find out! I don't care if it's a niece or a nephew!
hmm, I vote girl. I am soo excited to find out!!
Dad and I vote girl.
Post a Comment