Sunday, October 9, 2011

Punkin Chunkin

I was so excited to go to Punkin Chunkin this year.  I found out a couple of weeks ago that there would be one held here in Denver and I was super excited.  We had watched it last year on TV with my family and it looked so fun.  We woke up yesterday to snow.  Yes, snow. I was a little saddened by this, but was determined to go.  We, and a couple of friends headed over to the fair grounds where the event was to be held.  It was snowing more there than it was at our apt, but it was okay because it was punkin chunkin...  Well, we got there but didn't know that we'd have to wait for over 2 hours to see the pumpkins, but luckily there was an indoor hall that we were able to walk around and hang out in so we didn't freeze.  There was also a craft tent that Josh really wanted to go to.  We made corn husk dolls and they are pretty awesome. You should be jealous.  Overall it was fun, but freezing cold.  





1 comment:

Zac & Chelsea said...

Thanks for letting us come, and thanks for posting these I hope you don't mind that I used some on my post. :)