It has a been a great summer. I love not having to go to work each day, but I do miss having something to do each day. So lately I have been playing around on photoshop. Here's what I came up with today. I rather like them...
Los Angeles
Rexburg
Denver



5 comments:
Aww I love the Denver temple, it's so cute and little. And of course I love LA :)
If you want them done in vinyl for your wall I can cut the vinyl... I have a goal to put a temple in each room in our house...
Thanks reg! I think I'll try just printing them out first, if that doesn't work then vinyl would be a good idea.
They're really cute Lani!
Hey that's really cool Alana! Thanks for doing the Rexburg Temple! I didn't know that you could do that in photoshop.
Post a Comment