Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Riley Blake Designs

I'm sure it's not news to anyone, but I love finding cute fabric and fun quilts and things to sew.  Well, I found a great site, Riley Blake Designs and I love it! Really cute stuff. Anyways, Riley Blake Designs is having a quilting contest! And the prize is a beach cruiser! (my favorite kind of bike)

I have been wanting to do a nice quilt for awhile, I think this might finally get me to do it. Check it out HERE.

PS- I love the dolled up quilt! so cute!

2 comments:

Regina Lara said...

I love Riley Blake... I made B's nursery bedding, his diaper bag, car seat cover, and his quilt out of the all star 2 series... Good luck on the contest... You must post a pic of your quilt when you are done with it!

julia said...

Hi Alana, this is Julia from Riley Blake - e-mail me at julia@rileyblakedesigns with your address & I'll get your fabric mailed out to you - thx!