This past weekend we had the opportunity to go to Breckenridge, CO with some of our best Denver friends. We stayed in a great house/ mansion and enjoyed visiting the cute town, seeing some horses, enjoying the hot tub and theater room, playing pool, seeing a fox and of course lots of eating.
the entire group- I set the camera on the timer and made Josh run as fast as he could up lots of stairs and he made it! It was great.
All over main street they had bronze statues. So of course I had to get a picture.
I also had to document everyone that came with us...








3 comments:
That looks like SUCH a fun trip! I want to come next time! :-)
Pretty! It sort of reminds me of South Dakota. dd
So is the top photo the one where Josh ran or that lady took it? It's pretty good!
Post a Comment