Sunday, April 10, 2011

April so far

April:

So far this month we have watched General Conference, played tennis, went bowling, enjoyed free ice cream from Coldstone for College Colorado Day, went to work, went to school, went shopping, accepted internships for the summer, wondered about what to do this summer, enjoyed Taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio, made and ate many individual sized trifles at girls night, signed up for Zumba (totally love it!), and more that I can't seem to remember because I don't always have the best memory.  Here's some pictures to close this with- not all that exciting, but it's my blog and I get to do what I want... sorry.






4 comments:

Zac & Chelsea said...

Love it! Love you, love ZUMBA, love the picture of Gavin! :)

Regina Lara said...

where are you doing internships this summer?

Mckay Gillette said...

You took some awesome pictures! I don't know the kids in them, but they are cute faces and you did great! Keep practicing and having fun with that new camera!

Mckay Gillette said...

ok, I never know who's account I am signed into.....it's really Mom!