Sunday, April 24, 2011

23

Some pictures of some of the people we celebrated with... not everyone... not all the pictures are sharp, and I had to delete a lot of unfocused ones.  I'm still learning here. 
 Easter dinner at Lane and Jerry's
 Grandma and Grandpa Mickelsen

On Saturday the 23rd we had a BBQ with some friends from the ward.  It was fun, but really windy.  It was supposed to rain but luckily it didn't.  
Chelsea and Alexandria
Rachel and Alexandria 
Debbie and Mary Lynn 
Evalin 
Mae and Ashley 

 Angi, Sarah and Josh
I don't know why I felt the need to open my mouth so wide- but I was really excited.  So was Josh- can't you tell....

2 comments:

Debbie said...

cute pictures!!! Weird... I thought Josh was Vance in the last photo! Vance totally has that shirt... and those glasses...Happy Birthday Alana!!

alexandria said...

I love how Debbie thinks Josh and Vance are the same person :)

Also I had so much fun at your bday party! Arent you glad you had it??