
THANK YOU for teaching me to love... for taking me golfing and skiing and rock climbing and jet skiing and crabbing... for teaching me to serve others with all my heart...for teaching me the importance of living a healthy life... for sharing with me the love of running... for supporting me in track and all the many sports I did as a child... for sending me newspaper clippings and sticks of gum... for making me laugh...for reading with me for hours... for taking notes on everything, like funny signs at Disneyland... for spending time with me and my siblings... for coming to my graduations and my wedding...for living your testimony and setting an example for your grandchildren... for letting me sit next to you in the pick-up truck and let me "help" you shift the gears... for sharing your car with me... for being the greatest BYU fan... for being the greatest grandpa a girl could ask for. I'll miss you and I can't wait to see you again. I love you grandpa.
1 comment:
I am sorry your grandpa died. He sounds amazing. Maybe your grandpa and my grandpa can be friends in heaven. I hope you are doing okay. Let me know if I can do anything.
Post a Comment