Isn't life awesome!! I feel like we have had a lot going on lately, but then again not at the same time. We've had fun with friends and parties, I've had work and Josh is starting finals. but life is good. After Josh is done with finals we'll be heading down to Arizona for the summer. Josh has an internship there thanks to his brother Chris. We are excited to go and hang out with his family for the summer. I just hope we don't melt. I don't have a lot to say but here are a couple of pictures...
Our stake had a luau one night so I invited my friend Vanessa from work- it was great and we had a lot of fun.


On Saturday we had a couple of cinco de mayo parties. We went to a festival in downtown denver with friends from work, and Josh got a turkey leg- it was amazingly good. Then we had a party with our friends where we enjoyed amazing food and company- the pinata was hilarious.
2 comments:
It looked like you had a ton of fun. Josh nice with the pinata. I love cinco de mayo. I am not sure why but it is a fun holiday.
Love the video. I should post ours. you and josh look really nice in the pinapple picture!
Post a Comment