So my brother Andy is getting married in April, and I have to find an orange dress for the occasion, so since I have some free time right now I decided to try and make one instead. I realize this dress is not orange, but rather it is blue, I do know my colors, but I wanted to try out a pattern I had, let me know what you think. I made a belt to go with it because when I don't have the belt on it looks like I am pregnant, which I am not.
5 comments:
Cool dress Lani. You do a good job of taking pictures of yourself. You are pregnant?
Good job... it looks good... Russ is semi color blind so he probably does think it is orange... he thinks my blue car is purple... Why would I drive a purple car?
We love your dress. You are an amazing seamstress! It will be perfect for your brother's wedding. But, why orange?
Cute dress. Would you like me to fire Scott for his comment? LOL.
I hope Josh told you that I love that Dress. I think it is the perfect cut as well. Josh is starting to lose his fashion sense.
Post a Comment