Since I am oh so busy at work... I wish I was, but since I'm not I have a lot of time at home to do housework and other stuff. I have been really enjoying playing around with photoshop. Maybe because when I look at a picture of me I tend to see things I'd like to change,so I do. I try not to do it too much to where I alter the photo significantly, but there are just so many fun things to do. Anyways, I know this post is really about nothing important, but I am home waiting for Josh to be done studying for the day and I had nothing else to do.
During Thanksgiving I took a picture of my brother Conner that I really liked. It was after we ate at his favorite place- J-dawgs. The old shed has a great red wall and I had to take a picture. After I took 2 pictures Conner got too embarrassed and we were done. Here it is the final product... And I know, I tell really good stories!
1 comment:
I really like that picture! I'm glad to know you haven't frozen to death there lately!
Post a Comment