The couple of days I had between semesters were spent in California with my family! I had a great time relaxing and hanging out with my mom and sisters and brother and dad and just everyone! We went to the beach one afternoon, it was a bit too cold to swim, but we had fun doing handstands and gymnastics in the sand. I took a ton of pictures just trying to get one of Mckay standing straight on her handstands, but this is the best I came up with. Maddy was hilarious just watching her in the sand and not being afraid at all of what might happen to her when she landed. She landed multiple times on her back or head just to get up and do it again. Conner also did a backflip on solid ground for the first time. I don't really think sand is solid, but it was amazing! Here are some of the pictures...

she was trying to do a back bend, but this is how she looked the whole day... I don't think I ever saw her for more than a minute without her doing a cartwheel or handstand .

I love the strand! If I ever have so much money that I don't know what to do with it all, I just may buy a house here...
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good time with your family! It looked like fun. I miss you!
Post a Comment