Graham:
Graham has been busy crawling everywhere, eating lots of food, making messes everywhere he goes, and crying/ angry squealing anytime someone leaves the room or he is unhappy for some reason. He seems to have no desire to walk on his own yet but he gets around plenty fast with crawling. He likes to babble a lot. Anytime we start laughing he will laugh as well. We have found this to be a great way to get him to stop crying. He cries, we start to laugh and then he looks around confused wondering why we are laughing and then he starts fake laughing. He has finally gotten a new tooth, and I think that is the reason he has been so fussy. he is also currently working on 3 more teeth. so fun.
Getting ready for the carousel. He held on so tight. When the horse would get to the top his legs would tremble then he would relax again as the horse went down. So funny.
Every once in a while he'll decide he can stand on his own. He doesn't do it for long and he doesn't take any steps yet, but maybe someday he will.
Our picture with Mickey after a great day at Disneyland.
Hanging out at Universal Studios with aunt Mckay and aunt Maddy.
A favorite activity of ours- playing in the tub with water! the soap bubbles was not a favorite part of this activity.
We had to go to the doctor for a weight check and they wanted to do some tests to make sure everything is okay since he is small. We were there for 2 1/2 hours waiting for him to pee and he didn't, so I had to take the bag home and wait for him there and then bring the sample back to the office to have it tested. While waiting the nurse let him play with blocks in the water. He made a mess.
He likes to pretend he is big and use a spoon himself.
Josh:
Josh has been busy with work and church. He works so hard and yet anytime I go somewhere and leave him home with Graham I come home to a clean house. He is awesome. He organized our small pantry and cupboards because it was frustrating me. Love him. He was able to take sometime off work so we could head to California for a few days. We had a lot of fun spending time at Disneyland, Universal Studios, the park and the beach.
Josh looks a little too happy in this situation.
We like going to the park.
Alana:
I love staying home with Graham. It has been a little more difficult these past couple of weeks since Graham has been not as happy, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I have been trying to work out more and strengthen my heart but I get bored working out at home by myself. I feel pretty bad about that. I studied exercise for 3 1/2 years and I can't even motivate myself to do it now. Hopefully when it stops snowing I'll be able to get out more.
Graham helped me paint this frame.












2 comments:
Such a cute boy! I can't believe that he held on to the carousel by himself.
What a great post. I loved all the pictures and the commentary was great. You're right - Josh is pretty awesome! I'm glad that he takes such good care of you and Graham. Thanks Josh! I love you 3!
Post a Comment