Sunday, March 10, 2013

ONE YEAR OLD

Happy happy birthday Graham!!!

I love my little boy.  He is so fun and I am so lucky he is my son.  It feels like he has been here with us forever and yet it seems like he was born yesterday.

At one year old Graham likes to walk around all the furniture, eat, pull out all the pots and pans and bang on them with spoons, pull out anything he finds in a drawer or on a book shelf, eat, take off his socks while in the car, put lids on containers, eat, wave at people, clap, play with cell phones, and crawl to other people and see if they have food he can eat.

He started off his birthday with falling at church and hitting his cheek on the metal part of the chair giving himself a bruise on the cheek.  It is so sad to look at but he is a boy and he is growing and learning and I know it is just a first of many he will have.  I am glad he is growing and learning and I can't wait to see what he'll learn this year.

March 10, 2012


March 10, 2013

We love you buddy!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Awwww what a cute birthday boy. We love you Gramster the Hamster and your mom and dad too! We hope the next year is as fun as the first!

Ben and Carly said...

I can't believe he's one already! He sure is a cute little fellow!

Dalene said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Graham!