Whether I like it or not Graham is growing. I am glad he is healthy and growing, but I don't want him to get any bigger. I guess for my own sake it is good he has little genes. He had rice cereal for the first time. He was super excited to get in the high chair, but I don't think he necessarily loved the cereal. He only ate a little before he would no longer open his mouth. He has done this each time I've tried to feed him.
He just kept staring at it. I could not get him to take one more bite. He thought his thumb was way better than the food.
Also, Graham is now sitting. This is one stage I was really excited for. I think all babies are so cute when they learn to sit. I love how they tuck their legs in close and sit up so straight. He still falls over after a minute or less, but he's getting there.
I know it probably shows that I am not the greatest mom, but I love getting pictures when Graham is mad. I think the faces he makes are so funny.
2 comments:
What a big boy..........sitting all by himself and eating cereal!!
Ha ha i love getting pictures of Ellie's mad faces too...and her sad ones. She has the best little sad face, and it's so darn cute!
Post a Comment