Friday, June 8, 2012

the Denver Zoo

Today Graham and I went to the zoo with some friends.  I love that all my friends have a zoo pass and can bring a guest each time and they are so willing to take me!  So nice.  Anyways, I knew Graham wouldn't love it yet, but it was nice to get out of the house and do something new, he did enjoy that.  It was really hot but I am glad we went.

Graham and Wesley- they are a month apart and I'm sure they'll be best friends. Hopefully anyways.
 He was clearly thrilled to be at the zoo.  This is what face he gave me the entire time.  And yes, I made sure his shirt had zoo animals on it so he would feel a greater connection with the animals- it didn't work...

2 comments:

Dalene said...

I LOVE that you coordinated his shirt with what you were doing. It makes me smile. Wesley's cheeks are edible, aren't they?!? I love that you have good friends to hang out with at the zoo! Graham is SO cute.

Jill said...

Graham has your "Big Eyes"