Sunday, June 10, 2012
3 Months
I'm pretty sure Graham knows he is cool. I bought him these sunglasses yesterday and he loves them. At least he doesn't take them off. They do fall off a little bit, but I love them anyways. He hated having the sun in his eyes anytime we were outside so when I saw these I had to get them.
With Josh studying hard everyday Graham and I spend a lot of time by ourselves. It is a lot of fun to stay home with him, but my favorite part of each day is when Josh comes home and Graham looks at him and smiles. Plus Josh is the only one that can get him to laugh, and I absolutely love it!!
I can't believe he has already been with us for 3 months! He is an amazing boy. He sleeps through the night, he eats pretty well, he sticks out his tongue all the time, he is discovering his hands, he LOVES to be outside, he tolerates being on his tummy but will not rollover (even though he has done it before), and he has the biggest smiles. Gosh I love this boy.
Stats:
weight: 11.4 lbs (on our home scale)
height: 23.5 in
(these were both done at home so I'm not 100% on accuracy, but then again I don't think they are 100% accurate when they are from the doctor's office)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So, so cute! I get so excited when I see you've updated because I LOVE the new pictures of Graham! I am so glad you are enjoying being home with him, Lani! The sunglasses are adorable, I agree.
That is one cool dude! I'm pretty sure he knows it too!
Post a Comment