Monday, May 7, 2012

Annual Cinco de Mayo party

Since last year 4 babies have been added to the group.
From oldest to youngest: Pearl (6 m), Lisa (5 m), Graham (2 m), Wesley (1 m)  ( I rounded all the ages up a couple of days to make it easy)
 We had to add Alexandria in the picture since she is pregnant and we didn't want her little girl to feel left out.
 All the girls (Rachel, Chelsea, Alexandria, Ashley, Mary Lynn, Debbie, Me)
 Graham destroyed that pinata.  He clearly loved it.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

CUTE! I love the pictures of the babies! I cannot believe how big Lisa is! :) I will need to get that picture from you! It is adorable.

Jill said...

Lani - you are lucky to have such great friends! Remember the picture we took of Mckay, Malia, Scott, Noelle, and Tyler - this reminds me of that!

alexandria said...

Ok, lets talk about that picture of me. Not my fav! But I love love love the girl picture!