I can't believe it has already been a month! I love being Graham's mom. He is such a good baby and I am so happy he is mine. It has been amazing to see Josh as a father. He is such a natural, it is fun to see the love he has for his son.
One Month Stats
Weight: 8 lbs
Height: 21.5 inches
Apparently he is growing taller faster than he is gaining weight- but I'm not worried because he is gaining weight and healthy. So the Dr. told me this then asked how tall Josh was- when I told him he said "well we'll just have to see what genes he got". I didn't think of it then, but when I got in the car I thought about it and I'm not sure what he meant... Is Graham tall or short? I don't know how tall he should be but considering he grew over 2 inches I was thinking that was a lot- am I wrong? I hate when I don't think to ask "What do you mean by that?" It happens to me a lot...
2 comments:
I'm sure he's growing fine. He's such a cute little guy. Generally at each visit the doctor will tell you what percentile your baby is in for weight, height and head circumference. The CDC has growth charts for infants-36 months and 2-20yrs. If you can get your hands on one of those you can chart him yourself and see what percentile he's in as he grows. Just FYI incase you want to do that. :)
You can find growth charts online. Or I have copies in my books at home. Anyway, I am pretty sure he meant that he is getting tall. That is a good thing! What a wonderful baby boy!
Post a Comment