He is such a cutie! We love all his faces. We especially love the ones with the hat. The one with Josh makes him look like he is smiling. Love it!!
He is so adorable. I really do need to hold this boy. Can't you just send him in my direction.
Every little face is cute! Even the crying ones! I especially like the that looks like he's yawning (3rd from the bottom, I think) and the one with Josh. He's dang cute in a hat too! You've got a keeper!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is such a cutie! We love all his faces. We especially love the ones with the hat. The one with Josh makes him look like he is smiling. Love it!!
He is so adorable. I really do need to hold this boy. Can't you just send him in my direction.
Every little face is cute! Even the crying ones! I especially like the that looks like he's yawning (3rd from the bottom, I think) and the one with Josh. He's dang cute in a hat too! You've got a keeper!
Post a Comment