Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Maternity Shoot


Thanks to our great friends Rob and Alexandria Palmer we were able to get some pictures of us during this changing time of lives.  It was freezing cold and lots of snow to walk through but I appreciate the time they took to help us out.  I think they turned out pretty well.







4 comments:

Brave Brooke said...

Cute pictures!! You are so cute pregnant!

alexandria said...

These turned out so well! The first one of the 2 of you is my favorite(1st non jumping that is). Im glad you took the time to take these because you are a hottie prego!

Dalene said...

You finally look pregnant... :-) so BEAUTIFUL! The one of Josh looking at your belly makes me tear up. We love you both and can't wait for the news!!!

Debbie said...

You look gorgeous!! I am getting so excited for you and Josh!! Cannot wait to meet the little guy!