Well, since everyone asked to see a picture of the bench I decided to post one. It isn't the greatest considering the space it is in, but it'll have to do. I want to make a real cushion for the top, but right now we only have the pillows I made for the couch so that part doesn't look great, but oh well... I really like having a bench and it is great to have for our shoes.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
2010 census
So, I have good news... I got a job! Unfortunately it isn't a permanent job, but it will be fore couple of months, and I am hoping it lasts through summer... I am an office clerk for the Denver office for the US Census Bureau. It is great because I do organization tasks and I work with about 4 managers so I have stayed pretty busy so far. I don't have to go knocking door to door which is great and I get full time hours, so I am not complaining. It feels really good to be working and I fell really good about what I do. I feel like I am good at being an office clerk and I know the managers are happy to have me there, which I also like. I am the youngest one in the office, or so I believe, and I may be the only one in there that doesn't remember the census from ten years ago... but that's okay with me.
Well, since everyone asked to see a picture of the bench I decided to post one. It isn't the greatest considering the space it is in, but it'll have to do. I want to make a real cushion for the top, but right now we only have the pillows I made for the couch so that part doesn't look great, but oh well... I really like having a bench and it is great to have for our shoes.
Well, since everyone asked to see a picture of the bench I decided to post one. It isn't the greatest considering the space it is in, but it'll have to do. I want to make a real cushion for the top, but right now we only have the pillows I made for the couch so that part doesn't look great, but oh well... I really like having a bench and it is great to have for our shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like the bench! I hope you keep liking the job - not going door-to-door would be the best part!
I love the bench! I have been wanting something like to use as a shoe cubby...did you make it or get it from somewhere?...and congrats with the new job too- that is great! :)
Yea Josh...the bench looks great! Glad you're liking the job Lani! Love you guys!
I am so glad you got a full time job. It sounds like a great one. Maybe with the experience you can get another office job later. I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment