Friday, June 19, 2009

Thursday Adventure

Thursdays have been my favorite days this summer because Josh has the day off and I only had my aerobics class, so we got all day to spend together. It was our Saturday. Since I didn't have my class yesterday we got the whole day. We decided to go to Park City. They have a lot of summer activities, but it is kind of expensive to do it all, plus it was kind of raining when we got there, so we weren't sure how much we'd be able to do, so we went shopping instead. After that we decided to go back to the mountain and see if we could do something else fun. We ended up taking a scenic lift and I loved it, and I think Josh liked the part when we got off at the top and then again when we got off at the bottom, but it was really pretty.This was the name of the ski run, but I think Josh was afraid it was the name of the ski lift itself.PC stands for Park City... I took this one for my brother though because when he was on his mission we called him the PC- the perfect child because once he left my mom suddenly forgot all the bad and annoying things he had ever done, she has since remembered... love you DD!!

No comments: