Josh and i just signed up for our free memberships at Throwdown- elite training center. We get the memberships becuause Josh works for APX and they gave all APX employees free memberships, so it was nice perk. Anyways, I have been missing going to the gym so I made Josh take me yesterday to sign up so I could go when he was at work. I was totally fine with the idea of going by myself until I looked around the gym. Everyone was into fighting... I guess it makes sense since it is a MMA training area. Anyways, I was told we could go to all the classes they offer for free, so once I dropped Josh off at work I got on a computer and started looking at the classes they offered, I found a women's kickboxing class and signed up. I went and learned how to fight. The instructor kept telling me to pretend like i was beating up my opponent and how great it would be when I got in a real fight and would get to really hurt the other person. I didn't want to tell him I never want to get in a real fight in my entire life. It may have made him cry...
Anyways, just to let everyone know I have a good right kick, so watch out... I'll probably go back just to try and learn more and get strong, but not muscley strong... if you live in the provo/ orem area and need to go to the gym you should come with me! It would be fun!!! and you don't have to do the fight stuff, they have bikes/ treadmill/ ellipticals/ weights and stuff too.
No comments:
Post a Comment