Friday, February 20, 2009

my grateful journal entry for today...

-my wonderful husband
-the house we live in
-being able to attend BYU and being able to graduate in a couple of months
-Josh having a job and me almost starting mine
-My family and wonderful in-laws
-my brother getting into BYU meaning we get to spend the summer together in Utah
-My brothers visiting in Utah right now
-friends
-the fact that you can see we have grass in our yard
-my younger brother being willing enough to run a half marathon with me.... please!!!!
-being told by the doctor that I am ok
-volunteering at the state hospital and not living there
-my life in general

Yes, I think I have it pretty good. Thanks to everyone that helps me when I have a hard time. Thank you for caring for me when I am in need. Thank you for watching over me and putting up with all the crying. I love you all!!

3 comments:

Dalene said...

And we are grateful for you, Lani!

Carolyn said...

Hey... does that mean Conner got into BYU for this fall? That is great news! (if he did!)

Lani said...

yes Conner got into BYU!! I am so happy!!