Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Roommates

Well, I realized that I don't have any pictures with all my roommates! This has been a really fun semester, but I haven't documented it... at least not the times with my roommates. I wish I had my camera, but I did just find out that it is fixed and will be receiving it on Friday. So that is good to know! I do wish it was one day earlier because Morgan is leaving to go back to Idaho tomorrow, and I don't have any good pictures of the two of us, but I guess I can just use someone else's camera. This one picture that I have I actually stole from Kim's camera, it was us all dressed up for church on a beautiful Sunday, I hope she doesn't mind, but I wanted to post it... Now, let me explain a little about each girl in order from left to right...
Alyssa: She is way fun! We get a long great! We are planning on living with each other next semester so I am happy. She says the funniest things, always making us laugh! She is also great to talk to. When I am confused I know I can always go to her and she'll help me. I don't know what I would have done without her this semester.
Me: Not much to say... I am amazing!
Kim: She is my actual roommate and I love her! She has the craziest ideas, but it is always fun to hang out with her. We took dance classes together for the past 3 semesters and I always loved having a dance partner. She is going to be a great design advertiser someday... I am not sure if that is the correct term, but she will be great!
Morgan: She moved in to our apartment in February, but I am so glad she did! She always has a ton of guys around her, but it's obvious to see why because not only is she gorgeous, but she is one of the sweetest girls I know. She actually goes to BYU-I but was in Utah for her semester off. She makes me laugh every time I talk to her and I love s
eeing her smiling face! She is amazing at everything, even though I don't think she'd come out and tell you that.
Alison: Amazing. I wish I could somehow make this a poem, but I can't speak or write as well as she can. She is creative and very loving. She is so trusting of people and I admire that. She loves to bake and knows way more people than I could ever imagine. She has such confidence that I love it! She will be a great missionary and I am excited to see where she ends up going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...I'll have to expound for you then
Lani- One of my favorite people ever. Works harder than just about anyone I know. She makes anything fun- even psychology because she is so random! She Always makes positive things out of less than positive situations. Josh is a very lucky guy.