Russ, Lyssa, Josh and I... and the random couple next to us in one sweatshirt...
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Festival of Colors
Saturday I went to the Festival of Colors! I believe it is celebrating the coming of spring! We went and had bags of colored corn starch or flour or chalk... whatever the stuff was, and when they lit the bonfire we all threw the colored stuff in the air and jumped around! It was crazy!! It was fun though. I thought I might die a couple either from people trampling on me or from the dust getting caught in my throat, but I'm good now! Now I just have a couple of bruises on my feet, but all good! Also, there were llamas next to us, it was great, but no pictures of them. We looked pretty bad after it was done because all the colors had mixed in the large crowd of people and jumping, so we look really bad, but it was a good fun experience!
Russ, Lyssa, Josh and I... and the random couple next to us in one sweatshirt...
Russ, Lyssa, Josh and I... and the random couple next to us in one sweatshirt...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment