Tuesday, February 19, 2008

St. George

I never thought I would like St. George so much!! This weekend we had out last day off for the semester so Josh and I went to St. George with his roommates Russ and Quin and Quin's girlfriend Nicole. We stayed at the Shepherd residence and had an amazing time in the sun! I loved having real food and a nice bed to sleep in. We went to Zion's Nat'l Park and did a short hike, but had fun looking at the beauty of the earth and enjoying the sun and fresh air. I was so grateful to be able to get away from Provo for a couple of days. It was great to not have any stresses from school life around me, I was able to relax and hang out with my friends. I can't wait for Spring and Summer and the joys of the sun and no school!! What a group of studs...
The group at Zion'sDixie Rock was a blast.... I loved watching Josh run around there like a kid in a candy store.

No comments: