Yesterday we went sledding for a ward activity. It was way fun! I was so glad I went, but I did not like going by myself. Josh is gone for the weekend in Arizona with his family, so I went with his roommates to the activity. Well, one was with his girlfriend, and the other was cuddling with my roommate the whole time, so i was alone.... It was fine though. I knew that I would have people to go down the hill with because if they added me to their tube line thing then they went faster, so it was good, but those times when i was all by myself i didn't like it so much.
I must say, Brooke is my new hero! She lived 2 semesters across the country from Kevan. I don't know how she did it. She is amazing! I am so glad though that they are together now and happily married! I was talking to her yesterday on the phone and it made me so happy! She is awesome and I am glad she is happy! Have fun and I hope to visit you soon.
1 comment:
Man I know how that goes. Thanks for saying those nice things about me. You're the best!!!!
Post a Comment