Graham is now 15 months old. He walks everywhere. He screams really loud. He throws tantrums. He loves to eat grapes. He likes the way his new top tooth feels. He still takes 2 wonderful naps a day. He is growing. He loves reading books, especially a pop-out type book titled Heads. Minus the tantrum throwing that occurs way too many times a day he is still a great kid. It is so fun to see him growing and learning. He is the cutest little walker around.
There was nothing exciting he was looking at, just grass.
After 2 longs months of teething I'm sad/ excited to see this hill billy grin go away.
This kid makes faces all day. Love it.


4 comments:
People that have cute kids should have more of them. Just sayin'. (And no, your mom didn't pay me to say that!) :-)
I love Hales' comment! Totally agree!!
Graham really is the cutest! If the tantrums get too bad.... I'll take him! :) I'll even send him back to ya when that stage has passed!
Oh, boy. Tantrums are something we now know way too much about. I don't like 'em one bit. They're sad. And annoying. And loud. And really, really, annoying. He's so cute, though! Just what does he have to cry about? :-) You're a great mommy. Hang in there.
Post a Comment