This cute little boy makes me laugh everyday. He struggles on Sundays because church is 3 hours and he wants to go to sleep. He won't sleep in my arms though so we resort to standing the entire 3rd hour at the back of the room and this usually helps with the tears. After church one day I was trying to capture his sad tired face, because it was so cute, but every time he noticed the camera he would smile. He had been crying and screaming for the past hour, but he knows what do when a camera is involved. He really is such a happy little boy in general.
We are trying to get him to crawl on his hands and knees but he is content with his army crawl. Even if all the other kids crawl faster and get the toys first, it doesn't seem to bother him.
For Christmas he got his 2 front bottom teeth. He did great getting them in. Why do baby teeth have to be so sharp? He only bit me once but that was enough.
I love this little boy. I haven't taken my camera out a ton since we got home from our vacation but I'll post some pictures from my phone. Not as good but they still record the time we spent.
Sad tired face...

i see a camera! I better smile!
Enjoying our day out as a family at Garden of the Gods.






4 comments:
Church is seriously so hard on "bigger babies." (Too old to sleep in your arms, but too young to be okay without a nap). We STILL struggle big time with church. Graham is seriously such a cutie.
Ellie and Graham can just be small buddies, she's tiny too! She's in the 1st percentile for weight. And I totally agree that church is so hard!
He's changing SO much and getting SO big!!! He is so, so SO cute! My goodness. I love all the pictures from Christmas and California with your family. It looks like you guys had so much fun. Love you and miss you. :-)
Oh, the sad tired face was too cute. Even better though - the sad, tired face with a smile! He's just so happy!
Post a Comment