Graham's outfit as we left the hospital, including the super cute hat made by his aunt Lolly.
Sleeping in his new crib.
Wearing his football outfit, which Daddy says will be the first of many...Mommy loves the outfit but not the idea of her little Graham ever playing football.
Graham preparing to suck his fingers. Unfortunately, he likes them better than Mommy's milk.
Sorry to all those hoping for red hair...it's starting to look pretty blonde.
Sorry to all those hoping for red hair...it's starting to look pretty blonde.
5 comments:
We can't believe all the pictures you have of him AWAKE!!! He is SO alert! We love the owl hat... it is too cute. Don't ever let him play football... I am married to a guy who still suffers from football injuries that happened 15 years ago! :-) We love all the pictures of your CUTE boy, so keep them coming!
PS Don't go back to church for as long as possible. :-)
He's so precious and tiny! Preslee had a really tough time with nursing. I had my friend over who is a nursing consultant and nursed like a champ. It was all super frustrating. Good luck with everything!
I love his dandelion fuzz hair!
Such a cutie! Nursing is so hard at the beginning but if you can possibly can on, then it is worth it. I second the nursing consultant if you get discouraged.
You have one VERY cute baby there!
Love these!! He is adorable and I want to come over and squeeze him right now!!
Post a Comment