Not a maternity shoot for me--I had a friend who wanted me to take some maternity pictures of her so we went to the park and dragged our other pregnant friend with us. It was fun for me and I think we got a lot of good pictures. It was a beautiful fall day- only a couple of days before we had a huge snow storm and lost all our pretty falls leaves. Luckily we got the pictures done in time...
We also hosted a baby shower for Debbie. It was great. She was also the only one wearing heels at the time of the picture so she looks much taller than the rest of us. Also- you can see what I look like at 23 weeks pregnant.
Mary Lynn wasn't there because she was in the hospital with her new little baby girl Pearl! Josh and I were able to visit her and enjoy looking at the precious baby and how perfect she looked.















3 comments:
You are the best alana! The pictures look great! And I love the pictures of baby pearl! She is SO beautiful!!
Cute, cute, cute! Love it!
Alana! You are an amazing photographer and you are such a cute preggo!!!! Keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment