Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bear Lake and Oregon

Here are some fun pictures I took while visiting some of my family in Bear Lake and Oregon this past month.  We had a lot of fun.
 This is after my uncle Grant repeatedly said that these tubes don't flip...
 The very fast boat ride with the younger cousins

 Jordan
 Mckay: I was so proud of her for jumping and being brave this year!

 Spencer
Aunt Wendy
All the Girls in Oregon, Elk Lake was beautiful!!

4 comments:

Carly said...

That last picture is gorgeous- scenery and ladies! :)

Unknown said...

Fun pictures...looks like your missing some cousins though :p

Lani said...

I know Gen! We are missing the best ones! My mom told your mom we were coming and invited her but I guess she didn't get the memo out to all of you. Next year my mom said she would email all the kids instead of your mom since that didn't work. hopefully next year.

Mckay said...

I love the pictures! Especcially my jumping pic! I'm so glad you came! love ya!