Friday, August 27, 2010

Mt Rushmore

Last weekend we had the opportunity to go to Mt Rushmore with a lot of our friends.  We were lucky enough to stay in a beautiful cabin that fit 15 people.  It was amazing.  We took a tour of the Mt Rushmore cave, walked around the little town, and watched the lighting ceremony at night of Mt Rushmore.  It was a great trip and we are so glad we went.  I ended up liking being at Mt Rushmore much more than I actually thought I would.  It was really cool. Thanks to all our friends who spent a lot of time planning this trip while Josh an I were in AZ.  It was great and we can't wait for the next trip!!!
the lawyers (Josh, Rob, Levi, Josh)
I don't have a picture of all the boys, but I really liked this one
the girls on Rachel's birthday (hence the pink crown/halo)
(Ashley, Alexandria, Rachel, Alana, Debbie, Kaley)

I don't have a picture of the whole group, I didn't get one with my camera, but maybe I can steal one and put it up...

1 comment:

Carly said...

Aw fun! I was just there last month! I agree that it's awesome. Quite the drive....