Last Saturday we headed out to Canyon Lake with my Uncle Scott's family. It was perfect. The lake was beautiful and their boat had a full cover so we were always in the shade. It didn't feel like 110 degrees until we were packing up the boat. Josh and I both tried wakeboarding for the first time. Super tiring! We also did a lot of swimming and cliff jumping. Only I was too scared to climb as high as Josh did. It was a great way to spend an Arizona summer day.
And this is who I get to spend most of my days with. Sadie- who thinks I am funny because she makes me laugh.


2 comments:
Great picture! Wish we could have been with you.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun,except the cliff jumping. I am totally afraid of heights. I hope you guys are staying cool out there.
Post a Comment