Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh Dear...

Wow, I am loving the winter semester. I am back at BYU and loving it!! I don't so much love the 5 degree weather, but I am trying not to think about it. I was talking to my mom who said it got down to about 40 or 50 at home, just in the morning, for one day, and that was the whole extent of the winter weather in California....
This semester I am dancing a lot which I love!! I have Modern and Ballet... I am not so graceful yet, but maybe I will be soon. I also have a flexibility class, and today I was told by someone in the class that I give hope to everyone else in there.... I am not sure how exactly, but I think it is a good thing... Well, I still don't have a whole lot of time, I have more than last semester, but now i actually decided that i am going to do all of my reading assignments, and i found out that takes up all of free time!! I have a geology online class and that is definitely taking up more time than i expected, but i have to say that i love doing the readings because i think it is kinda cool to learn about the earth.... anyways, SMILE!
this was a sunset from Santa Barbara... it was so pretty and I want one here in Provo!!!

No comments: